News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming releases for July and August

Started by madbean, June 21, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

One final adjustment - I deducted a penny on the international prices of the AD and PH makes the shipping work out better for customers. Maths.

BrianS

I know you're super busy but would there be anyway you could post the build doc for the Coral Reef or at least a parts list?  Would like to see what I need to collect before you release it.

Can't wait to get my Alpha Dog next week.  I found some NOS LM308 cans while I was up in Dalllas last weekend seeing 3rd Eye Blind.  If it's anything like the Pale Horse it will be an awesome build and I will get the relay oriented right this time.

sonnyboy27

Just ordered my Pale Horse. Pretty stoked to put this thing together.

BrianS

Quote from: sonnyboy27 on July 21, 2017, 10:24:53 AM
Just ordered my Pale Horse. Pretty stoked to put this thing together.

It's a great sounding pedal and you can really adjust it to just about anything you're looking for.

madbean

Quote from: BrianS on July 21, 2017, 10:08:59 AM
I know you're super busy but would there be anyway you could post the build doc for the Coral Reef or at least a parts list?  Would like to see what I need to collect before you release it.

This is the best I can do until I get a build doc typed up. But, it gives you a list of everything you need (except for the regular parts you need on the switching board). On the 10uF BP - smallbear has them but they are too large. I got mine from Mouser.

BrianS

lincolnic

I've been waiting years for the Mandroid! This should get me building again.  :)

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

madbean

One more update: I'm knee deep in shipping orders ATM. I should be done tomorrow and at that point I will work on getting the demo done for the Mandroid. My build will have pretty much all the options on it so I hope I can give you guys a good sense of what you can do with it. Just need to etch up my faceplate and get it in a box first.

darrenw6000

madbean

Quote from: darrenw6000 on July 25, 2017, 03:16:12 PM
How much dosh are u making Brian

Not really sure what that means....I'm just a southern boy after all.

Finished Mandroid. Demo should be up in a day or two. I used an old momentary toggle switch I bought from Frys years ago for my ROB/VIB switch. It's aactually (off) ON (off) so I just wired ground to the two outside positions.

dan.schumaker

Quick question on the rob/vin switch.  It looks like on the build doc that you only need one of them, or do you need both?

matmosphere

madbean

Quote from: dan.schumaker on July 26, 2017, 05:54:21 PM
Quick question on the rob/vin switch.  It looks like on the build doc that you only need one of them, or do you need both?

Only one and connected to the VIB pad and GND. On power up, the HT8950 defaults to ROB mode and the momentary switch will change it to VIB mode. Press it again and it goes back to ROB mode and so on. On that momentary toggle I used, I connected the VIB pad to the middle lug and ground to the two outside lugs (just so I could push the switch either way to toggle between the two modes)..but that was a special case just for that particular switch. A regular pushbutton only has two contact points.