Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming releases for July and August

Started by madbean, June 21, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Addy Bart

Looking forward to hearing what the Splode does

WormBoy

Not mentioned in the build doc, but am I correct in assuming that the external input can also be used to connect the tapanatorator? All in all, it is just driving an LED ...

madbean

Quote from: WormBoy on July 27, 2017, 01:41:04 AM
Not mentioned in the build doc, but am I correct in assuming that the external input can also be used to connect the tapanatorator? All in all, it is just driving an LED ...

I hooked it up to the Tapanator early on and honestly it didn't do a whole lot for me. However, I did make some changes to the Mandroid after that. I'll check that out this week and report back. I probably need to just spend a little more time dialing it in.

madbean

The Choral Reef will be out this week...probably in a couple of days. I'll put more Alpha Dog and Pale Horse up at the same time. The next VFE project will be the Merman and it will come out a week or so after that.

Droogie

Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

madbean

I finished sooner than expected. The Choral Reef will be available tomorrow. The build doc is already up.

darrenw6000

Quote from: madbean on July 30, 2017, 05:50:30 PM
I finished sooner than expected. The Choral Reef will be available tomorrow. The build doc is already up.

cool, whats the latest with the Polytrog?

Philthy

Droogie

Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

somnif

Out of curiosity, is the Supering still on track a release this month? I'm in the mood for some ethereal spacey goodness and it's intrigued me since last August.

madbean

Quote from: somnif on August 03, 2017, 12:32:57 AM
Out of curiosity, is the Supering still on track a release this month? I'm in the mood for some ethereal spacey goodness and it's intrigued me since last August.

I think it will be the first week of September. As is the case with 9/10 prototypes, just as I am about to finalize the design I think of something to add or a better way to do a thing. So, I'm going to run one more proto of it before finalizing. I'm improving the Dwell (feedback) control and I'm adding the ability to swell the reverb or feedback with a momentary switch. Plus maybe one other option for fun and games.

warriorpoet

Quote from: madbean on August 05, 2017, 08:33:40 AM
Quote from: somnif on August 03, 2017, 12:32:57 AM

I think it will be the first week of September. As is the case with 9/10 prototypes, just as I am about to finalize the design I think of something to add or a better way to do a thing. So, I'm going to run one more proto of it before finalizing. I'm improving the Dwell (feedback) control and I'm adding the ability to swell the reverb or feedback with a momentary switch. Plus maybe one other option for fun and games.
That swell is a GREAT idea
Mzo.FX, Owner

somnif

Quote from: madbean on August 05, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

Groovy

madbean

somnif

Oh look, another phaser.

/sighs_and_gets_wallet_ready