News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

September Happenings

Started by madbean, August 29, 2011, 03:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Hi guys, it will be tomorrow. Sorry, but the wife is out of town and I am taking care of our daughter. I won't have time to get all the documentation together and get the website updated until tomorrow when she is in school.  ::)

Mike @ Rawkworks

Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

lloyd17

madbean

;D

I'll be updating/adding project documents as the day goes on, so don't bother downloading those until this evening.

madbean

Pork Barrel and EgoDriver docs are up. Those were the two most involved ones. I will have the others up ASAP.

EconMan

Brian, you're the man! I'm patiently waiting for the Stage Fright and Dirtbag Jr to show up next month or so...

todman

Is there a pdf for the Lowrider yet?

madbean

Scruffie

Quote from: madbean on September 28, 2011, 09:03:20 PM
All up except for the Slow Loris, which I'm finishing up now. http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/LowRider/docs/LowRider.pdf
Aww, I got an honorable mention in the PDF, you didn't have to do that Brian  :)

Glad you managed to alter the mod though and prevent the upper octave from being fuzzy, i'll definitley try that when I build mine up!

Once again, sweet layouts on these new boards.
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

You actually got two mentions. Another one in the new Pork Barrel doc. And, I am indebted to you!

Scruffie

Quote from: madbean on September 28, 2011, 09:22:45 PM
You actually got two mentions. Another one in the new Pork Barrel doc. And, I am indebted to you!
:) My Pleasure helping and thanks for the second mention!

By the way... two small things I noticed on the Low Rider PDF, First, You've written 'The Pearl Octaver is offers'

Second, why is the polarity protection diode a 1N4148, that's just gunna burn up with a reversed supply, I see it's the same on the Gaussmarkov schematic too but i'd change it to a 1N400X series.

Edit: Also, seeing as you've suggested 2N5457 for the J-FETs, may as well suggest making the J201 a 2N5457 too as it's just an input buffer, might save some people an extra order.

Okay i'll stop criticizing your awesome work now, didn't mean to really but just some thoughts that crossed as I read it  ;D
Works at Lectric-FX

todman

Thanks for the quick action on the pdf madbean.

nzCdog

The Green Bean looks awesome!  Can't wait for the new projects to come out, thanks Brian!

Comfort Player

Slow Loris docs are up... Thanks Brian cannot wait to get my boards and build this new version.
Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....

thatirishsob

Would it be possible to get an IC parts list for the Current Lover and Dirtbag? I'm about to place a couple component orders and figured I'd add the IC's I'll be needing to the list. No biggie if you'd rather wait till they are released. Thanks Brian!