News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Stomp town Galacticon help please

Started by Doctorjello, June 21, 2017, 08:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctorjello

Good evening all-
Sometime last year when Stomptown was blowing out all their boards, I picked up an Ickymuff and a Glacticon. I've got the Muff nearly populated and was about to start the phaser tonight when I noticed the build doc I downloaded doesn't match the PCB I have. If it was just a different layout I'd make it work, but its a different parts count. Since the website seems to be gone I was wondering if anyone had reference material they could share please.

The build doc I have is for the Galacticon Phaser 2-stage Phase Shifter (c) 2016. It has a speed pot and a bias trimmer, as well as 25 resistors and 11 caps.

The board I've got is Galacticon DX V1.0 (c)2014 and has 24 resistors, 14 caps, the trimmer, a speed and blend pot and an onboard 2PDT switch, (presumably for the script mod I'm guessing.)

Does anyone have this older build doc or know if Stomptown is still reachable? Their website redirects to a sales site now.

Much obliged. My plan is to put these two boards into one enclosure so I'm working concurrently on them. Thanks!

zombie_rock123

Unfortunately I can't help with sourcing the pdf but I am in the same boat in that I forgot to save the tremolo and the phaser with the SMD jfets and one pot so if anyone has any grabs of them that'd be sweet :-) The Percolator I did save the schematic for if anyone wants that!
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

hoodoo

jimilee

I found the doc, send me an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Doctorjello

jimilee

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.