News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BananaGanger

Started by das234, July 23, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

das234

At long last!  I present the BananaGanger.  I owe thanks to all the talented people who put this project together and helped me get in done.  I kept it 'simple' with no expression pedals or dry out for my own use but it's still pretty cool.  Obviously, I went with the banana/monkey theme.  Sorry about the bad photos.

Addy Bart

EBK

Glad you kept it simple.   :o

Looks great!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

alanp

Hehehe... you need yellow 1900H's now :)

I guess we're all a little bananas around here!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Leevibe

Nice job. That's hilarious!

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

selfdestroyer

Came out fantastic.

Cody

midwayfair

EBK

I'm nitpicking here, but would this look better with the lock washers inside instead of outside?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

LaceSensor

Lovely! always glad to see build reports on these

diablochris6

That looks so good, I'd be worried about people apeing your style.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

bcalla

That's great!  Love it!

wgc

got to be fun to monkey around with that one

nice job!
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

nzCdog

Fun build!  That looks great, enjoy ;D

EBK

This is one of those builds where I almost ask, "What's it do?", but then I realize that, with all the pots and switches, the answer is clearly a nod and a giant grin.  8)