News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tubescreamerish project name submission thread

Started by jkokura, August 31, 2011, 09:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Hey ya'll. Madbean has opened up the option that the upcoming Tubescreamerish project that will be released to be named

The tubescreamerish project naming poll will commence on Monday. I've looked over the suggested names so far in another thread, but thought we should have dedicated thread for name suggestion that everyone can have the option to suggest a name. I figure it will work like this:

1. Submit a name or two in the thread here. Don't go overboard and suggest 10 each, cause that will never work. Try and come up with one or two that you like best and type them in here in this thread. Know this: ONLY your first TWO suggestions will be accepted. Obviously, you should read through the suggestions before posting one of your own. A repeat suggestion will go to whoever typed it first, unless it is a third or later suggestion. No, you cannot make a new post with more suggestions. You should also not edit your suggestions at a later time.

2. Saturday night I will close this thread. The names will be assembled in a thread for the Moderators. From that list we will may need to cut it down from our favourites on the list. I'm sorry, I know that isn't fair but we may get too many name suggestions and some of them will have to be culled. I can't say how many we may need to cut, but we will do our best to give everyone the best options.

3. A new thread will be posted in which the 'official list' will be up as a poll. Voting will terminate next Friday. I believe the winning suggestion may get a prize. That hasn't been confirmed, but it could happen.

That's it. Suggest away...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

aziltz

dwstanford

cjkbug

I got blisters on my fingers!!!

nzCdog

Jargo

jimmybjj

Quote from: Jargo on September 01, 2011, 06:12:28 AM
Bean Dipper

Bean dip(per) would be an awesome name for a madbean original octave effect.
Pcbs no longer available

aflynt

G.G.

k.rock!

Boneshaker
Thunderbolt
Lady Killer (just play some blues with it, ask John Mayer 8))

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

Willybomb

Subway Banshee.

Apart from that, I got nothing.

Jargo

Quote from: jimmybjj on September 01, 2011, 06:18:59 AM
Quote from: Jargo on September 01, 2011, 06:12:28 AM
Bean Dipper

Bean dip(per) would be an awesome name for a madbean original octave effect.

Nice one! didn't think of that...I'll take a Sunking PCB, thanks

Jargo

side note...has anyone tried to go to the main madbean page? It's been www.ellementalcreative.com since yesterday

k.rock!

Try clearing your cache and restarting your browser...it's been fixed since yesterday afternoon :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com