News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NVRD!!

Started by peAk, August 11, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

New Vintage Rack Day "Ibanez UE405"

I picked this up today off a guy on Craigslist for pretty much nothing. Thing is in almost perfect shape, footswitch and all. Original owner who's had it since the 80s.

I won't go as far to say that I was looking for one of these but I cant pass up a good deal when I see it.

selfdestroyer

So cool! Looks like all kinds of fun.

timbo_93631

oh man, that is really cool, nice score!
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

matmosphere

Nice! Those are supposed to have some very good circuits. One of those was just up on my localcraigslist. It was on the pricier side unfortunately.

AntKnee

I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

Zigcat

But now you have to get the other version too if you want a phaser and distortion. :)

woolie

I bought one a few months back. Near mint. It isn't getting much use. It didn't blow me away. I thought at worst it can be a great organ donor and empty case. But it is certainly worth more than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

stringsthings

That's in awesome condition!
All You Need Is Love

peAk

thanks doods

Although the days of treasures found at pawn shops or even Ebay are pretty much gone, Craigslist still produces sometimes.

movinginslomo

Must be the new wave model, no distortion lol

Leevibe

I have the UE400 and I love it! The 405 is the one to get though because of the delay. Nice score! I have the pinouts somewhere for the footswitch so you could build your own and save the valuable floorboard. I've tested it with jumpers at the connector on the back and it's easy peasy. That connector is the real nightmare to find. I found some somewhere once but they're gone now. I think it's an old video connector. Let me know if you're interested.

atreidesheir

I have never seen one in That great condition.  Very jealous.
That would have asking price of $600 on my worthless local Craigslist.  In 10 years, I have never found any musical item for a reasonable price within 3 hours on C-list.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman