News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Choral Reef/Alpha Dog/Pale Horse in stock.

Started by madbean, July 31, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I am out of W1MC pots used in the Alpha Dog and Pale Horse and will not be getting any more in the foreseeable future. A 1MB should be used as a substitute. I have updated those build docs to include this information and provided a link to the 1MB pot at smallbear.

The Choral Reef has no special pots included so the shipping price for Canada and International are just the regular postage cost ($3 and $4 resp.) I only have 30 Choral Reef available right now. There will be more coming, however, I am starting to run low on micro-controllers and I need to hold some back for the Merman (and the small batch of AD and PH I put back in stock).

I'll have a Choral Reef demo done this week.

Aristatertotle

shedland

gordo

Should be noted that Steve at Smallbear has the MN3008's and a lot of them.  Downside...$20 a pop.  Ouch.  Fair market value.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: gordo on July 31, 2017, 11:39:01 AM
Should be noted that Steve at Smallbear has the MN3008's and a lot of them.  Downside...$20 a pop.  Ouch.  Fair market value.

Ahh, I wasn't aware of that. That's good news.

WAXOU

For the europeans folks, Banzai Music and Retroamplis have MN3008s too.
To do is to be -- Descartes / To be is to do -- Sartre / Doo, bee, doo, bee, doo -- Sinatra

Jules

1 choral reef ordered! UK electronic has the mn3008 also for European folk, fair international shipping too.

madbean

Feel free to add links here to vendors with MN3008 and I will put them in the doc.

WAXOU

To do is to be -- Descartes / To be is to do -- Sartre / Doo, bee, doo, bee, doo -- Sinatra

Aristatertotle

bsoncini

stringsthings

Wow.  Chorus Reef is already sold out.    Hope to get one later.
( oh, the backlog humanity! )  ;D
All You Need Is Love

darrenw6000

Jesus Brian how many reef's did you order, didnt u run out of stock early on the first 2 VFE project, no lessons learnt hmm....lol when can i get 1 dude?

Willybomb

madbean

Quote from: darrenw6000 on August 01, 2017, 01:33:19 AM
Jesus Brian how many reef's did you order, didnt u run out of stock early on the first 2 VFE project, no lessons learnt hmm....lol when can i get 1 dude?

The first two batches of AD and PH ran out because of the limited stock on the W1MC pot I had. As I mentioned in the first post I only had 30 Choral Reefs available since I am running low on micro-controllers. I'll be getting more controllers ASAP so I'll have plenty more in stock as soon as that happens.