News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

More Choral Reef coming today

Started by madbean, August 02, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

There seems to be some frustration with the Choral Reef release and I can understand that. So, I'm going to put off releasing the Merman for a couple more weeks until I can get more micro-controllers and make more of the CR available now instead. I am sorry that these releases have been in small batches that go quickly...to a large degree this is beyond my control due to limited stock of needed parts, not PCBs. But, I'll do my best to please everyone when I can :)

I'll update this thread once they are available in the store plus make an announcement on Facebook and Twitter. It should be between 11am-12pm CST.

BrianS

Well I sat, procrastinated and lost out lol.  The frustration was self induced  :o.  Hopefully I can get one today.

madbean

flanagan0718

darrenw6000

thanks Brian, can the TLE2074 be substituted with a TL074?

stringsthings

.... can't ... resist ... buying more pcb's ...

ordered!  ( i'm so weak-willed  :) )
All You Need Is Love

madbean

Good news - I'll be getting a large enough batch of controllers next week so I can put the Merman back on schedule.

dan.schumaker

Thanks for all your hard work on this Brian.  I know you have been getting some flack about the Choral Reef availability, but you don't get thanked enough for making all this happen for everyone.

So thanks for all that you do for the community Brian!

madbean

Quote from: dan.schumaker on August 03, 2017, 07:21:57 AM
Thanks for all your hard work on this Brian.  I know you have been getting some flack about the Choral Reef availability, but you don't get thanked enough for making all this happen for everyone.

So thanks for all that you do for the community Brian!

Honestly, the real thanks needs to go to Peter. He's the one that made it possible. But, thank you all the same.