News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pair of Dminner etches completed

Started by Luke51411, August 16, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

These projects have been sitting around half done for maybe a year or more so I'm happy to have them completed!
The first one goes like this SHO (with preset gain)>Rat>musket fuzz. This is a monster pedal! I love it, I don't know why I didn't finish it sooner as I remember loving the first one I sent off to Dan. I think part of the reason was all the off board wiring, well, I found some ribbon wire with four wires attached, IMO much simpler, plus it's rigid so the board stays in place!

The second is I think my 3rd build of parasitstudios 0415 guitar synth. Again a dminner etch this time in an overly large box. At first I was stumped as to why I wasn't getting any sound out of it. So I decided to do some troubleshooting. As soon as I started taking voltages on the CD4069 I noticed it was moving a bit. I had forgotten to solder it in... doh. so Once that was fixed it fired right up!

Philthy

scooter7716.pc

Just stumbled on this site. Do you have a place where you sell these?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Luke51411

Quote from: scooter7716.pc on August 17, 2017, 12:45:39 AM
Just stumbled on this site. Do you have a place where you sell these?

Are you looking for the pcbs or the pedals? I just build for myself and occasionally sell off things I dont use.

oip

both are amazing!

engage / more / infest : fantastic

scooter7716.pc

Oh, ok. Yeah,was just wondering if it was a boutique brand I hadn't heard of. I mostly play  with blues bands, but occasionally do some gigs where they like a more processed sound

scooter7716.pc

So I guess I would be interested in a completed pedals

Martan

Quote from: scooter7716.pc on August 17, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

Freppo (designer of the second circuit) sells some finished builds on his website:

http://www.parasitstudio.se/

scooter7716.pc

Quote from: Martan on August 17, 2017, 01:42:54 PM
Quote from: scooter7716.pc on August 17, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

Freppo (designer of the second circuit) sells some finished builds on his website:

http://www.parasitstudio.se/
Thanks