Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone built a vero PLL?

Started by soldersqueeze, August 20, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stringsthings

Quote from: Andlord on December 20, 2017, 01:56:09 PM
The boards will probably be in his onlineshop. Google for DeadEndFX

Thanks!  I also wasn't aware that there was an onlineshop.
All You Need Is Love

PMowdes2

DeadEndFX

PMowdes2

Quote from: somnif on December 20, 2017, 04:08:51 PM
A ludwig phase II pcb.... a Korg Phase-wah pcb... a Frostwave funk-a-duck pcb...

Oh my.

PLL, Ludwig, MrMulti and Frostwave pcbs are all up for sale on the site now :)
DeadEndFX

bsoncini

Quote from: PMowdes2 on January 17, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
A ludwig phase II pcb.... a Korg Phase-wah pcb... a Frostwave funk-a-duck pcb...

Oh my.

I got one of the Mr multis from the pusherman sale as well as a few others. Any chance you have the build doc?

BTW. Real high quality pcbs.

EBK

In later parts of the demo video, the notes decay with an interesting creaking sound.  Could anyone provide any technical insight into the generation of that creaking?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

somnif

It almost sounds like an envelope following voltage starve. Its not, I can see the schematic, but thats the first thing my ear thought. The schematic is a bit CMOS'y for my brain to easily track though, so who knows.

PMowdes2

Quote from: bsoncini on January 17, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Oh my.

I got one of the Mr multis from the pusherman sale as well as a few others. Any chance you have the build doc?

BTW. Real high quality pcbs.
Hey, I did post in pusherman at the beginning of the week.  I'll get something uploaded today, sorry for the delay

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

DeadEndFX

lincolnic

Oh my.

Any chance you have an ETA on the String Ringer PCBs? It'd be great to be able to get a couple of things in the same order if possible.

Edit: just noticed the PLL boards sold out already...dang. Welp, guess I'll be waiting either way then.

Timko

I'm starting to box up my Flanger with No Name, and I thought I had finally gotten through building weird circuits.  Then I find out about DeadEndFX, and I'm already deciding what I need to order next.

I have a problem.

PMowdes2

Quote from: lincolnic on January 18, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

Oh my.

Any chance you have an ETA on the String Ringer PCBs? It'd be great to be able to get a couple of things in the same order if possible.

Edit: just noticed the PLL boards sold out already...dang. Welp, guess I'll be waiting either way then.
Both PLL and ring stinger will be back in stock in a week or so

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

DeadEndFX

lincolnic

Great, thanks! I'll have to keep an eye out for announcements.