News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Moar Sawse!!!

Started by Luke51411, August 27, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

I like making dual effects lately and you can't go wrong with an envelope filter and OD! Add in an order switch and baby you got a stew goin! These sound great together! Also, I'm loving octagons for combos I might switch over to purely octagon builds once I deplete my enclosure stock. The finish is the same deal as my last build, alcohol inks with a sticker and stamped on lettering. Props to Brian on the 1590g boards, so far I'm loving all I've built. I also like building them into not 1590g enclosures haha. Great for duals for sure!

Adam_DIY

That is flipping awesome nice work.  I love the status LEDs

jimilee

That's very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

Whoa, you're killing it lately. Superb guts, too.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

oip

the look of these just kicks so much ass, amazing job!

Luke51411

Thanks guys! Alcohol inks are so much fun! My hands are often stained haha...

Martan

Great work again! The octogon looks like a great way to spread out the foot switches. Can you still do both together if needed?

Luke51411

Quote from: Martan on August 28, 2017, 01:55:23 PM
Great work again! The octogon looks like a great way to spread out the foot switches. Can you still do both together if needed?

Good point, I think so especially with the short shaft toggle switch. A way to for sure accomodate that would have been to swap the leds and footswitches. But yeah I like the octogons because you don't really have to think about the usual considerations for top mounted jacks, though I did come unnecessarily close to the jacks coming in contact with the pcbs on this build.