News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Headstock tuners

Started by jkokura, September 04, 2011, 05:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chip46

Sweet Jacob, glad I could help. Let me know how you like it. I might pick one up soon.

TNblueshawk

John

lloyd17

gotta love the snark, just as fast and accurate as my pitchblack was. bye bye pitchblack, hello open slot for another fuzz!

snz728

I've had the snark for about a year and a half.  Heard good things about it, looked it up on Amazon, and bought one for $8 at the time.  It does the job.  I even clipped it on the piano lid to teach my daughter different notes and sharps.

jighead81

+1 for the Snark, picked one up on ebay for cheap.  Looks and works great.

Haberdasher

Got my snark today!  This thing is very cool- and from my brief experience with it- seems to work well.  So far I love it, and it does fit on the end of my Parker's headstock.  Most of it is behind the headstock and rotates to face towards me.  Perfect!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jkokura

Quote from: chip46 on September 04, 2011, 06:11:14 AM
I've always been a floor tuner kind of guy but I recently saw this one from Planet Waves, coming soon. Looks really cool and is even easy to use on Tele's. I might pick one or two up when they come out.

http://store.daddario.com/category/466275/NS_Mini_Headstock_Tuner

K so I ordered two of these, and here's a bit of a report.

I LOVE IT!

These things are TINY, and they work soooo well on my parker it's not even funny. It's really, really simple to use, reliable tuning thus far, turns off automatically, and is nearly invisible to anyone except the guitarist.

Brilliant design, and I got 2 including shipping for about 40 shipped to Canada.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

FredGarvin

Count me in too. I bought the blue one, sn-1 I think? Excellent tuner, I love how fast it tracks, incredible.

chip46

Quote from: jkokura on October 19, 2011, 09:42:45 PM
Quote from: chip46 on September 04, 2011, 06:11:14 AM
I've always been a floor tuner kind of guy but I recently saw this one from Planet Waves, coming soon. Looks really cool and is even easy to use on Tele's. I might pick one or two up when they come out.

http://store.daddario.com/category/466275/NS_Mini_Headstock_Tuner

K so I ordered two of these, and here's a bit of a report.

I LOVE IT!

These things are TINY, and they work soooo well on my parker it's not even funny. It's really, really simple to use, reliable tuning thus far, turns off automatically, and is nearly invisible to anyone except the guitarist.

Brilliant design, and I got 2 including shipping for about 40 shipped to Canada.

Jacob
Awesome Jacob. I'll definitely have to check them out when I have some extra cash sitting around.

bigmufffuzzwizz

That link doesn't work for the Planet Waves tuner. I'm pretty much set on getting a snark (for such a low price!!) unless this other one is more appealing.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

Quote from: FredGarvin on November 02, 2011, 06:01:47 PM
Count me in too. I bought the blue one, sn-1 I think? Excellent tuner, I love how fast it tracks, incredible.
Yeah, that's the same one I got.  Kind of an intense blue, but man- that thing is cool isn't it?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

chip46

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on November 04, 2011, 04:25:31 PM
That link doesn't work for the Planet Waves tuner. I'm pretty much set on getting a snark (for such a low price!!) unless this other one is more appealing.
Here ya go  :)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/planet-waves-pw-ct-12-ns-mini-headstock-tuner/h76221000000000