News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vomit Comet, Leslie cab in a box

Started by diablochris6, October 14, 2017, 03:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablochris6

Quote from: midwayfair on October 14, 2017, 05:26:23 PM
Was that Gymnopodie in the middle of the video?

Good ear. My uncle showed this to me a couple of days ago, so the melody was fresh on my brain. I try to avoid the usual guitarist stereotype and learn how to read music a little. I know a snippet of Claire de Lune and the prelude to Bach's cello suites (just to mess with the cello purists that I know), but my main focus has been the guitar works of Costé.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Leevibe

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

bcalla

That is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time.  If you're making for a list of willing ENTHUSIASTIC buyers, I'm in.

Clark GriswoId

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

storyboardist

Well done Chris! That sounds incredible!
Guy behind Effects Layouts

chordball

selfdestroyer

Another banger Chris! This thing sounds fantastic. Maybe this would get my dad off my back to build him a Vibratone. lol

Cody

oip

fantastic all round!  also would like to give a shoutout to the acetone/photocopy toner transfer trick that sounds very handy indeed

Coda-effects

Love the arcade buttons ! Does it work well with your foot ? I tried to use this kind of buttons on my Ditto Looper, and it was not that easy to activate (which is quite a problem with a looper)

diablochris6

Quote from: oip on October 17, 2017, 01:59:07 AM
fantastic all round!  also would like to give a shoutout to the acetone/photocopy toner transfer trick that sounds very handy indeed

The great part is that you can do this on a plain, sanded enclosure or on a powder coated one like this build. I wasn't sure if acetone would eat away at the powder coat,  it the transfer process is so fast, but the acetone didn't sit that long on the box. Some other ideas would be to print color pictures on a color copier for some lo-if, artsy designs.
Quote from: Coda-effects on October 18, 2017, 06:38:45 AM
Love the arcade buttons ! Does it work well with your foot ? I tried to use this kind of buttons on my Ditto Looper, and it was not that easy to activate (which is quite a problem with a looper)
It seems to work okay on my build. It takes a little balance to hit both ramp buttons at once, but it just took some practice. I put an arcade button on my EHX Freeze, and it works just fine for me. Nice and quick response!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here