News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First official 3 Seasons Electronics pedal, the Maple Drive

Started by Tuxedo3, September 22, 2017, 11:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuxedo3

Some of you are probably getting tired of my numerous versions of this pedal, but here's the one I'm going to attempt to sell moving forward. Got the printing done at Mammoth, I drilled them myself. Love the look, the circuit is a little quiet, so I'm going to iron that out before I sell them, of course.

Andlord

Great design, love the minimalistic approach. My OCD or my Miniatures painting obsession tels me that the two yellows don't match exactly tho ;)

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Philthy

zombiesonore

I really, really like it.
Clean & original. The small color touch is perfect.

m-Kresol

looks very nice! but you know, if you want to sell it to pedal geeks, we need guts ;)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

mrclean77

Of course everyone wants to see guts.

I'm not sure you could TRY to make everyone tired of seeing pedals/versions of pedals and be successful....maybe that's just me.

Lookin good, BTW  8)

diablochris6

I like the knob placement.

If you want to annoy me with your pedal, then you're going to have to post pictures of guts and 100 pedal demos. Challenge issued. Looking forward to hearing this some more.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Luke51411

Love the diagonal controls and the clean simple graphics. Looks great!

Tuxedo3

selfdestroyer

beneharris

Wow, congrats. That looks fantastic. Great job getting it to that point! I'd like to be there some day.