News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Amante Electrizante (current lover)

Started by Luke51411, September 23, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

This turned out better than expected. Made a couple mistakes with the LED... first, wired 2 in series (rate indicator and bypass in one) So I think because they are in series they spend more time off than on. To try to fix this problem I thought that I could just half the resistor that is in series by paralleling another 1k... not only did this not work but it screwed up the first LED so it barely turns on, so now she only has one flashing eye... they are glued to the enclosure so we'll see if I ever get around to fixing them. I have yet to try it at 12v but I hope to do that soon. Anyway, here it is.

My standard, somewhat messy guts.

and one eye lit up

zombie_rock123

Stunning artwork! And them guts aint that messy :)
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

zombiesonore

I like it very much.
Great artwork and it's nice to see some liberty taken with the enclosure type.

matmosphere

Luke51411

Quote from: zombiesonore on September 23, 2017, 04:24:03 PM
I like it very much.
Great artwork and it's nice to see some liberty taken with the enclosure type.
Thanks! Once I finish off my enclosure stock I'm gonna order a bunch more octagons and maybe some trapezoids. Octagons are great, plenty of extra room for bb builds and anything smaller fits double.

DPTX

How did you do that finish?  It looks brushed on.

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

peAk

Luke51411

Thanks everyone!
Quote from: DPTX on September 26, 2017, 02:31:01 PM
How did you do that finish?  It looks brushed on.
The brush strokes come from mod podge which I use to seal in the alcohol inks before clear coating.

mjg

I really like the style you've been going with.  Excellent mix of graphics, colours and enclosure shape.  Very nice!