News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

DBA sunshine reverberation workalikes

Started by Lubdar, September 24, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lubdar

Whew!!!
It's been a minute, but after the passing of my cat I just haven't been that motivated to create.  I've been trying to get back into it, but as I move forward I need to get ride of some of the pedals I've built. 
Based on user feedback, I modified the sunshine reverberation to include a volume knob (HUGE MOD I KNOW RIGHT?!?), Any way I thought I would share :)

Heh not dead yet...

Bradford
(--c^.^)--c

gordo

The irony of a cat beside a mouser label did not go unnoticed...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

storyboardist

Those look great, man! Did you screen print those enclosures yourself? Can't remember if it was you who posted a while back about a screen printing rig...
Guy behind Effects Layouts

Lubdar

Heh, im totally glad you caught that!!!

Yarp, screenprinted them!

I used to have a thread up about screenprinting but it was lost in the crash a year or so back. Im in the process of moving and have recentlt become re inspired to craft again, so ill work on a process tutorial.

Lubdar

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

(--c^.^)--c

oip

these look fantastic!

might look into this circuit, i really love the bright mode on the DBA reverberation machine

prelich

Sorry to revive this thread but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to building one of these myself (schematics, overall design). Been looking to build myself a Sunshine reverb clone as a big DBA fan, who's somewhat new to this hobby.

TGP39

Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

m-Kresol

I have a DBA reverberation machine pcb designed for the belton BTDR-3, which allows to adjust the decay length.

all the info is in my signature (link to my oshpark and build docs). I've called it the rubidium reverb.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

flanagan0718

Quote from: m-Kresol on February 17, 2020, 10:56:44 AM
I have a DBA reverberation machine pcb designed for the belton BTDR-3, which allows to adjust the decay length.

all the info is in my signature (link to my oshpark and build docs). I've called it the rubidium reverb.

I've built your board and it is spot on too! I love the BTDR-3 builds too. Good stuff.

Lubdar you've been killing it with these builds lately great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk