News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone ever order from https://www.3pdt.com ?

Started by peAk, September 25, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

flanagan0718

I've been tempted a couple times but never actually pulled the trigger. From what I've heard they are about the same quality as Tayda. Resistors, Caps, and stuff like that are probably fine. What are you looking for? anything specific?

-Mike-

peAk

Quote from: flanagan0718 on September 25, 2017, 06:00:17 AM
I've been tempted a couple times but never actually pulled the trigger. From what I've heard they are about the same quality as Tayda. Resistors, Caps, and stuff like that are probably fine. What are you looking for? anything specific?

-Mike-

Not really, just stumbled on the site and was kind of interested. I did see that had a decent price on some CA3080s and was tempted.

stringsthings

I ordered from them once, quite a long time ago.  The shipping time was not very good,
but I got everything I ordered nicely and the prices were very good.  At the time, I was into
buying everything super cheap. 

The 3PDT PCB's are nice.  And I did order 5 of the 3080's.  Haven't gotten around to using them. (still!)
Most of the builds I've done since have been reworked for the 13700. 

I also bought the Funny Cat PCB which was nice to work with. 

So other than the long shipping time, I was pretty satisfied.
All You Need Is Love

Ralfg

I recently ordered from them. The first time shipping took forever. The second time it took over a month and a half for them to even ship my order. I tried contacting them a few times and never got a response. I was about to contact pay pal, and then I got a shipping notification.  All in all the stuff was good, just sketchy customer service. I would say order at your own risk... it will probably work out.
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

peAk

Quote from: stringsthings on September 25, 2017, 08:30:27 AM
I ordered from them once, quite a long time ago.  The shipping time was not very good,
but I got everything I ordered nicely and the prices were very good.  At the time, I was into

The 3PDT PCB's are nice.  And I did order 5 of the 3080's.  Haven't gotten around to using them. (still!)

Good to know. I assumed the shipping time would be less than great.

The Synare 3 I built uses 5 of the CA3080s and I keep thinking I might build another in the future. 

I may throw them an order just to have them.

flanagan0718

Quote from: peAk on September 25, 2017, 09:08:09 AM

The Synare 3 I built uses 5 of the CA3080s and I keep thinking I might build another in the future. 

You could always use this

stringsthings

I have noticed that they do sell some of their products on reverb.
The page seems to suggest that these specific items ship from the states.

https://reverb.com/shop/express-audio-hk-ltd
All You Need Is Love

peAk

Quote from: flanagan0718 on September 25, 2017, 10:51:51 AM
Quote from: peAk on September 25, 2017, 09:08:09 AM

You could always use this

Ha! That's cool, never seen that before.