News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Function f(x) - Newsletter

Started by culturejam, October 26, 2017, 03:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

culturejam

Just thought I'd let you guys know that we (Function f(x)) have set up a newsletter system-thingie on our web site. Certainly don't feel obligated to sign up, but if you want to, here's the link:
http://function-fx.com/site/newsletter/

We're planning on no more than 1 email per month. The main purpose is to announce new products, do promotional stuff like giveaways and coupon codes, and let people know when we have one-off or b-stock pedals available.

The only info we are collecting is email address. So apart from letting people know what we are up to (and giving stuff away), there's not much nefarious we can do with just an email address.  ;D

Thanks!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

EBK

The nefarious stuff happens once you start taking away all my money by showing me awesome new pedals and coupon codes at the same time.  :P
Anyway, I'm willing to risk it.  ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

teknoman2

cajone5

drezdn

Subscribed!

(As a Function f(x) aside, do you guys still sell through Cream City Music... They have you listed on their site, but they don't have anything listed if you click on the link)

culturejam

Quote from: drezdn on October 26, 2017, 08:29:34 PM
(As a Function f(x) aside, do you guys still sell through Cream City Music... They have you listed on their site, but they don't have anything listed if you click on the link)

They've not mentioned to us that they don't  have stock. I will inquire. Thanks.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects