News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Space Station - Porkbarrel, Deep Blue Delay w/tap, Rubadub.

Started by Willybomb, October 28, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Gudday all.

Here's Space Station.  After building and playing around with Stealth, I realised that I wasn't really ever going to use the Phase45 for anything other than that middle section before the solo in "Are you gonna go my way", so I decided to make another multi minus the Phase45.

So, it's pretty similar to Stealth, except that it's using a DBD on vero instead of the Mimik.  For some reason, I only got static instead of reverb (there was plenty of clean guitar) out of the Rubadub when it was hooked up to the decoupled power, so it had to go straight to the jack.

Someone on facebook suggested using LCARS on a pedal when I was getting opinions on what later became Starfighter. I didn't think it went with what I was doing for that pedal, but it really works ergonomically in this case.

Three pics - completed, guts, starting guts (to show it was neat once!).

mjg

Good job, mate, that looks awesome.  Love the colour scheme.

EBK

Wow!
Matching the colors of the art with the knobs was an excellent choice.  Looks very sharp.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

NFX

excellent build, great design, diggin the retro arcade look
Newbury Effects

Rockhorst

That looks so pro! Really nice man. What size enclosure is that?

Willybomb

Thanks guys, it's a DD. These tayda knobs are pretty sweet, brass inserts and grub screws.

thesameage

mrclean77

Nice combo! I really dig the color coordination as well.

jonboper

That looks incredible, it's like an arcade console - just needs a joystick. Is that momentary hard to hit?

Willybomb

peAk