Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New TC pedals inc Dimension C clone

Started by LaceSensor, November 02, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

New cheap TC pedals

http://www.tcelectronic.com/guitar/pedals/

Notable the dimension C clone is back, previously discontinued by Behringer but with mono output and true bypass

http://www.tcelectronic.com/3rd-dimension-chorus/

jimilee

Volume swell pedal looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

LaceSensor

jimilee

Quote from: LaceSensor on November 02, 2017, 05:19:44 PM
itll be a slow gear clone
Right, I'd love to know what's different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

somnif

Interesting. Only got mono output, though. Wonder what its gut shot looks like.

oip

oh wow, as much as i would like to do the aion build that TC version seems like a substantially easier option.  mono output does seem like a limitation but personally i wouldn't use stereo much

madbean

I'd be all over it if they had done stereo. But, I'm also a stereo snob now.

peAk

Quote from: madbean on November 03, 2017, 12:17:24 AM
I'd be all over it if they had done stereo. But, I'm also a stereo snob now.

Cool. When are your stereo designs coming?

aion

Someone on TGP said it best:

QuoteAm I seeing this correctly or did they copy one of the best stereo chorus units of all time and not make it stereo? (source)

The DC-2's mono mode is nice, but stereo is something else entirely.

movinginslomo

They had me until the "mono" part. I'd still love to have one though

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

alanp

I respectfully disagree with the previous poster's postulate that mono is bad.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

EBK

That there is TUBErculosis.  Very different disease.  ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Muadzin

I don't mind that the pedal is mono. I prefer not to use a stereo output of a pedal that only has mono input. I used a lot of loopers to put pedals into and I want to split my signal where I want it, not at the pedal itself. If it has stereo output it should have stereo input as well. Thankfully more and more pedals have this option. And kudos to their makers for it.

WormBoy

For recording, stereo is nice. For gigging ... I am too lazy to lug around two amps, and too snobby to play directly through the PA. For mono use, would the Dimension C still be worthwhile?