News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tractor Beam Phaser, Xotic Box & Blitzkreig

Started by dan.schumaker, November 03, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are a few that I have been working on the last week or two.  The first is the Tractor Beam phaser.  Like all of the VFE pedals, it gives you a crazy amount of control and has a crazy amount of fun sounds in the box. 

The next is a project that I've wanted to make up for a while.  It is a triple OD with an AC, RC & BB Pre in it.  It is unnecessary to have all of those in one box, but it is still fun :)  The boards are all 1590A layouts for the AC, RC & BB that I had made up.

The last is another layout I have been working on, the Blitzkreig.  Its just a modded Big Muff.  I added rotary clipping, switching between BAT41's, 1N914's, LED's and no clipping diodes.  I like the versatility that gives, and no diodes is a really cool, bass heavy sound to the pedal.  There is also a pregain knob (like on the musket) and a mids switch.  I also integrated a soft-touch relay switching to this board as well. 

jonboper

Simple but effective. That Tractor Beam phaser is a thing of beauty.

jubal81

Seriously impressive! Especially love the look of the TB and that muff layout. Almost a shame to make these share one thread!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

287m