News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tagboard Buzzaround -9v with 3prr Help

Started by Dimarzio77, November 12, 2017, 01:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimarzio77

I'm having trouble grabbing the in/out/-9v/G from the tagboard layout but using the Madbean 3pdt board. Can anyone talk me through it? Which tags to get the In/Out/-9/G. It seems like -9 has two spots. Do I get both?
I've attached a pic of the schematic, circuit drawing, and 3prr board.

Thank you for any help you can give.

madbean

IN = S (send)
OUT = R (return)
G = ground

There's only one -9v spot. The other one is labeled +9v.

Dimarzio77

Sorry I didn't specify. The Buzzaround schematic is what is confusing me. Your instructions on the 3prr are perfect! Well written and thought out.
Thanks again!

Dimarzio77

Quote from: Dimarzio77 on November 12, 2017, 01:29:36 AM
I'm having trouble grabbing the in/out/-9v/G from the tagboard layout but using the Madbean 3pdt board. Can anyone talk me through it? Which tags to get the In/Out/-9/G. It seems like -9 has two spots. Do I get both?
I've attached a pic of the schematic, circuit drawing, and 3prr board.

Thank you for any help you can give.

I get a bypass signal so that's good. I do get a signal when the switch is engaged but it is weak.
Did I take the output from the wrong place? (Center lug of Timbre pot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

Center lug of the Timbre pot is the correct output, so you are good there. Impossible to say what the problem is without more information. A weak signal could be lots of stuff...wrong part, wrong voltages, bad transistors or transistors in the wrong way, etc. You need to do some investigating.

Dimarzio77

Quote from: madbean on November 12, 2017, 05:47:50 PM
Center lug of the Timbre pot is the correct output, so you are good there. Impossible to say what the problem is without more information. A weak signal could be lots of stuff...wrong part, wrong voltages, bad transistors or transistors in the wrong way, etc. You need to do some investigating.
Thank you! Checking out my lytics and resistor values now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk