News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

9 builds to share

Started by elenore19, November 16, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elenore19

Hi guys. I have a bunch of pedals I built. Gut shots of course-- some clean, some not so much. Hope you find some fun lookin! I sure had fun building. Can't express how nice it is to have the madbean resource. Cheers to Brian!

1. My favorite go to pedal.
Low-rider tied with an ego driver. Footswitches are bypasses for each along with a switch that toggles off the clean and octave up to give a just bass line effect.

2.Fuzz factory in a 1590G. I built this pedal before realizing there were parts and build guides for the 1590G.

This last image is to show how I finagled the power supply into this.

3.This is a modded Dirtbaby.
The second footswitch (with the washer) toggles it into feeback with the pot on the side to modify how fast it goes into feedback.

4. Ping reverb

5. Woodstork Fuzz Face

6. Slow Loris Rat

7. Big Muff Pi, modded
I have a diode switch but I used 5mm LEDs instead of 3mm (just what I had) which I assume is the cause for volume boost when switched from the normal diodes.

8. Not A Klone

9. Mandroid

mjg

Only nine?  :o

Really nice work.  I especially like the Low Rider, and those square LEDs look interesting!

mrclean77

What a pile of awesomeness! Are those medium-ish synth-ish knobs from Small Bear????

elenore19

Quote from: mjg on November 16, 2017, 09:03:07 PM
Only nine?  :o
Really nice work.  I especially like the Low Rider, and those square LEDs look interesting!
Thanks :) I also have 2 more, but those ones aren't functioning properly so I figured it was fair to show them :)
Square LED's are from a local surplus store. I dig them a lot.
Quote from: mrclean77 on November 17, 2017, 07:38:01 AM
What a pile of awesomeness! Are those medium-ish synth-ish knobs from Small Bear????
Thanks! They are. I think they're called Synth Pointers. My favorites for sure.

kevinrae

What pot covers are you using on #1 (ego driver + lowrider)?  I don't think I have seen those before.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

287m

Quote from: kevinrae on November 17, 2017, 08:15:33 AM
What pot covers are you using on #1 (ego driver + lowrider)?  I don't think I have seen those before.

pot condoms, look at guitarpcb.com

mcasemo

damn, good stuff.  love the low rider graphic.

Aleph Null

elenore19

Thanks, guys! Can't wait to get more done.
Waiting on artist friends to return some enclosures to me.