Started by jimilee, November 20, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tone seeker

Scruffie

Works at Lectric-FX

jimilee

Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Guess I'll be making my own footswitch controller, too!

matmosphere

I didn't think that version had a looper?

I'm probably gonna have to pick them one up.

madbean

Quote from: Matmosphere on November 22, 2017, 07:52:21 AM
I didn't think that version had a looper?

I'm probably gonna have to pick them one up.

Not for a looper - you can use it to control some functions on the Trio. Check at 3:45

Yahoo67

Wow i l be making that footswitch tonigth xD thanks brian :p

jimilee

I would like to have one!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mremic01

Yo dawg, I heard you like pedals. So we made a pedal for your pedal so you can stomp switches while you're stompin' switches.

jimilee

Quote from: mremic01 on November 22, 2017, 08:28:22 AM
Yo dawg, I heard you like pedals. So we made a pedal for your pedal so you can stomp switches while you're stompin' switches.
The only way it could be better is if there was a third one for the second. Your pedals pedal has a pedal also.

Govmnt_Lacky

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on November 22, 2017, 08:29:31 AM
The only way it could be better is if there was a third one for the second. Your pedals pedal has a pedal also.

Pedalception. It's the new thing.

cajone5

caved as well... damn you all.  Second one I owned.  Not the greatest thing but for 50 bucks...  :P

mremic01

The Trio needs to be in a true bypass looper just to avoid having a buffer in the clean signal path. This can be part of a chunk of fx chains. Maybe I only want it on the stacked Timmy>Klon part of my board, which is itself in an A/B looper that let's me switch between that and two stacked KoTs. Of course, the modulation section of my board also needs to be behind a true bypass looper to get rid of any buffers and make it so I can just turn on all those choruses, delays, and reverbs with a single switch. Lastly, the whole board needs a true bypass looper so my pickups can see the amp's input directly when I want it clean. But my cables are too long, so I need a good buffer in front of it all.  The Trio's controller can sit next to the buffer for easy access.

madbean

Quote from: mremic01 on November 22, 2017, 08:54:49 AM
The Trio needs to be in a true bypass looper just to avoid having a buffer in the clean signal path. This can be part of a chunk of fx chains. Maybe I only want it on the stacked Timmy>Klon part of my board, which is itself in an A/B looper that let's me switch between that and two stacked KoTs. Of course, the modulation section of my board also needs to be behind an true bypass looper to get rid of any buffers and make it so I can just turn on all those choruses, delays, and reverbs with a single switch. Lastly, the whole board needs a true bypass looper so my pickups can see the amp's input directly when I want it clean. But my cables are too long, so I need a good buffer in front of it all.  The Trio's controller can sit next to the buffer for easy access.