News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Jewelry things

Started by icecycle66, January 07, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecycle66

I have a friend living with me for a while and she makes jewelry like we make pedals.  She asked if she could have some stuff from my stash. 

This is the first few things she came up with just messing around.

EBK

I'm guessing you're now completely out of 220R(?) resistors.  :P

Nice jewelry though.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

davent

My wife has ear rings she purchased that are made of surplus electronic bits and pieces, gets a fair number of comments. There is a market out there.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

mjg

Looks good!

For bonus marks, what is the total resistance of the bracelet?  ;)

gordo

Oh man, I want that bracelet!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

midwayfair

Quote from: mjg on January 07, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
For bonus marks, what is the total resistance of the bracelet?  ;)

Trick question -- they don't form a circuit.

peAk

Carbon resistors for the Fall Edition

mjg

Quote from: peAk on January 07, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
Carbon resistors for the Fall Edition

And an mn3005 on a chunky gold chain, for when you really want to bling it up. 

stringsthings

That's pretty cool.

Quote from: mjg on January 07, 2018, 10:33:00 PM
And an mn3005 on a chunky gold chain, for when you really want to bling it up. 

For those very special occasions, a pair of SAD1024 earrings!  :) :)
All You Need Is Love

penelopenol

Since I was a child, I liked to deal with hand-made bracelets, and I made them with all the possible materials that I could find around the house. Now that I have grown up, some skills have developed, and I still did a bracelet weaving course and decided to open my own online business. I was thinking about trying something new, and I decided to buy Opals from opalgalaxy.com . Soon I got a parcel full of these beautiful stones, and I started to create example bracelets to show customers the new goods. I would say that they sell very quickly and I see that people like these jewels.