News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

mandroid build

Started by Dminner, January 09, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dminner

Here is my Mandroid in a massive 1550G.  My new favorite enclosure size! Even then I didn't have enough room for the trigger switch to be on the face lol.  Also, check out that super sexy foot tall capacitor! Ordering mistake, but in this enclosure it is no biggie.

bsoncini

Like all your builds it looks awesome. Apparently you're not worried about pedal board size.

EBK

Quote from: Dminner on January 09, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
Even then I didn't have enough room for the trigger switch to be on the face lol. 
I can't tell whether you are kidding or not.
Either way, nice build.  :)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Dminner

Quote from: bsoncini on January 09, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
Like all your builds it looks awesome. Apparently you're not worried about pedal board size.

I am more of a grab 5 pedals and arrange them in a haphazard manner on the floor kind of guy.

bsoncini

Quote from: Dminner on January 09, 2018, 09:19:18 AM
Quote from: bsoncini on January 09, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

I am more of a grab 5 pedals and arrange them in a haphazard manner on the floor kind of guy.

I do that too. No real pedal board. But I need to put them in a bookbag and take the subway so small normally wins.

Timko

The knob selection is choice here.

m-Kresol

that looks awesome! also, guts turned out super clean. keep them coming, Dan
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

selfdestroyer

Those came out awesome!

Love the colors.