News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Final 2017 Build - JMK Classic Trem

Started by TheDude, January 08, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDude

Knobs arrived today, allowing me to finally complete my last build of 2017! (Board was done, tested, and boxed before the new year so I'm counting it  ;)

Anyway, finished up the season with a JMK Classic Tremolo in a 1590BB, hand painted by a family member. Had some struggles with this circuit at first, but flipping around the LED seemed to work, only after I did it the second time though, so I'm guessing maybe it was in the re-flow of the LED or maybe other components. Either way, it's working now and it sounds awesome. Great way to finish out the year before next fall.

Top Shot:

...aaand gut shot:
The dude abides

EBK

Stunning!
The lighting makes it look like the stomp and jacks are copper, which would have been extra awesome.   ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

midwayfair

matmosphere

gordo

Superb artwork. Very nice guts and very comforting to see another builder getting creative with "resculpting" box caps with an iron. I pride myself as well :-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

TheDude

Thanks for the love guys! I had my mother give this one a go since she went to art school. Glad to see everyone likes the art as much as I did!

Quote from: EBK on January 08, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
Stunning!
The lighting makes it look like the stomp and jacks are copper, which would have been extra awesome.   ;)

I noticed that myself. I would LOVE to find copper switches. Too many ideas floating around my head now...
Quote from: gordo on January 08, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
Superb artwork. Very nice guts and very comforting to see another builder getting creative with "resculpting" box caps with an iron. I pride myself as well :-)
What can I say? I felt the need to add a little character and soul to this build ;)

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

The dude abides

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love