News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

December build - Tremshifter

Started by cresconio, January 20, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cresconio

Finally I got around to record a demo for the last build of 2017.
It was a hell of a year on which I tried to focus my free time on creating a pedal a month. Although I didn't entirely make it I'm very happy with the result.

A separate thread will display the harvest of 2017

Now, I present to you: the Tremshifter!

An impressive tremolo with a nice optional sweep filter, using a separate LFO.
The rate of both LFO's can be adjusted independently in order to create all sorts of weird effects, which you might expect from the creator of this pcb, deadastronaut. Thanks once again Rob for creating such an awesome sounding effect.

I added a toggle switch to change between capacitors in order to slow down the filter LFO.

This time, the graphics were entirely designed by kleine kunstjes. Thanks Máire, for this outstanding art deco design and for helping me out whenever I get stuck.

Thanks all of you for commenting on my builds so far and helping me out. I love this community.

Time for the demo!

Kind regards,
Crestones

midwayfair

Excellent looking build, and thanks for making a demo!

Rob's circuits are always a little out of the box.

diablochris6

This is a great/trippy effect. Great job. I dig the artwork. Very "Great Gatsby."
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

soldersqueeze

Really love the artwork on this, looks fantastic! Been tempted by this effect for a while now, thanks for taking the time to make the demo.

blearyeyes

Good one! Love the effect and the execution. Excellent job!

drog_trog

kaycee

That is a beautiful pedal, love it.

selfdestroyer

This looks fantastic and sound great! Love the artwork.

Cody

Aleph Null

This looks really good! I especially appreciate that, despite the busy graphic, you managed to keep the knob labels legible.