News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

SparkleHorn Question

Started by fair.child, January 22, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fair.child

I really want to do the 2014 version of SparkleHorn. I thought it might be a good EAGLE exercise to populate it back. I got the schematic running in Eagle already. I've taken from the original build docs and tried to change all the pots to algorithmic. Otherwise, all parts stay the same. Please help me to verify that the schematic looks legit. I really need to find any problems/issues before I'll send this to the fab.

fair.child

Just realized that I forgot to add the R19-1k5 and reverse the Delay to 50kA and connect the pin 2 to pin 3.

fair.child

Just got the EAGLE files built up. Really good exercise. I am thinking how should I ratsnest this board?

fair.child

Just sent to the fab. Crossing fingers now!  :D

alanp

Just noticed this thread, sorry, but...

What eagle library did you use?

Because some of those pads look suspiciously like gauss-markov's teeny weeny get-in-there-you-little-bastard size pads.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

fair.child

Quote from: alanp on January 24, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
Just noticed this thread, sorry, but...

What eagle library did you use?

Because some of those pads look suspiciously like gauss-markov's teeny weeny get-in-there-you-little-bastard size pads.

No worries, I used the Gaussmarkov and Madbean. I tried to follow the 2014 build lines. I did the DRU OSHPark and had my EE workmate to check it out for me. I had run this to OSHPark this afternoon for 3 boards. Crossing fingers, it will work.

C2, C5, C6, and C29 GaussMarkov Lib
Others are madbean lib