Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

....and here I am now...!

Started by GrindCustoms, February 01, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Quote from: LaceSensor on February 02, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
You were definitely missed, sir.
Looking forward to GCFX being up and ready when you are.

Thanks mate! I really should box up that fully populated DoppleGanger of yours ya know...!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Stomptown

Welcome back Rej!  You've definitely been missed!

GrindCustoms

Quote from: TheDude on February 02, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
Welcome back Rej!

As a relative newbie here I view all the designers as sorts of legends, and your return is like seeing one of the great ones come out of retirement. Glad to hear you're on the up and up, even if some days that way up seems to be a bit steeper than others. Can't wait to see what you've been working on in your time away.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

The Dude, you seem like a cool dude! :)

I'd say that i'm more of a "project manager"... ...i'm no wizard like all these other bloody brilliant guys on here! haha

But thanks!

Quote from: Stomptown on February 02, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
Welcome back Rej!  You've definitely been missed!

Thanks Jon, gotta say that i'm also very happy that i came back... ...missed all of you guys!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

diablochris6

Glad to hear that you are rising from the ashes like the proverbial phoenix. I pray that you find and cling to whatever it takes to help you reconstitute your mind, body, and soul. Depression is a swift kick in the pants, and it can be a daily struggle to overcome it. Just remember, you've got a ton of folks on this board who care about you and are willing to hear you out.

Looking forward to seeing what awesome builds you will put out this year!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

stringsthings

Wow.   Just read the thread from page 1.

Firstly, let me also welcome Rej back to the forum.  Although I haven't build a GrindCustoms project,
I also consider those that design PCBs in the highest regard.  It's not a trivial skill.  And so many congrats
on fighting that depression.

Secondly,  I'm so impressed with everyone's responses to Rej returning to us.  It's beyond awesome to be
a part of this group.

3rdly, while I don't like talking about it, I've been dealing with bipolar disorder ( also known as manic-depression )
for most of my adult life.  So, in the hope that it may help someone out, dealing with this has been the hardest thing,
by far, in my life.  Literally, it took me decades to come to grips with it.  Fortunately, attitudes toward mental health
have improved since I was a kid.  I think there's more opportunities for people to get help.

And lastly, I'd like to thank Rej and everyone here for helping me out by just being who you are.
All You Need Is Love