News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Some fun recent projects

Started by Dminner, March 07, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dminner

First up is a modded and rehoused pds1700. In a massive 1550G (but the board is so big it was still tight height-wise. Standard power jack, upgraded switching, added waveshape controls via key spst switches, external master time to get super weird and optional LDR control over this.  Super fun pedal and probably my cleanest rehouse.

Dminner

next up, is a crap-fi delay with modulation built into an old wooden voltmeter box.  Also has a hidden light up arcade button for momentary osc that I modded the old battery compartment to hold.

EBK

The hidden arcade button.  8)

I was going to comment on the other stuff, but now I can't.  Wow!  Very interesting!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

That guy gots skilz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TheDude

WOW! Some beautiful work there! I love the key spst switch on the pds. Never would have thought of something like that. Very inspiring man!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

The dude abides

m-Kresol

I don't know how you do it, but your design are genius. I tried to copy it (more than once) and always failed and went with something different.
Great work Dan.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

reddesert

Well those are really off the charts with clever ideas.

How is the relief on the metal faceplate of the crap-fi made?  Is that etching?

bsoncini

Those are some next level kinda pedals you build

Dminner

Quote from: reddesert on March 07, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
Well those are really off the charts with clever ideas.

How is the relief on the metal faceplate of the crap-fi made?  Is that etching?

Thanks guys. Yes, that plate was reverse etched

Freppo

Wow, super cool builds as usual.  :)

blearyeyes

Boba7

As always with your builds I just can't believe my eyes. The crapfi delay is crazy amazing. LOVE to see your builds here, always stunning.