News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MINI ANGLED WRENCHS?

Started by trailer, March 14, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. I was wondering if you all have a suggestion for mini wrench set, preferably angled, to reach those hard to reach spots when fine tuning pedals. For example, LED bezel nut that has loosened? Trying to avoid pulling the whole pedal apart and these would be immensely helpful in the future.

Thanks!

culturejam

I have one for tightening guitar nuts (under knobs, etc): http://amzn.to/2FSu4dS

But that's a great idea. Maybe I can model something and 3D print an angled wrench that is sized for pedals. Gotta get my printer back online...the heater cartridge in the hot end just died. :/
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

davent

I've one of those ESP guitar wrenches well, super handy, but my goto for inside and out of the enclosure are nut drivers which are screwdriver handles with sockets as the working element. You can buy individually or as sets, lots of options.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

thesmokingman

there are 1/4" drive crowfoot wrenches out there ...
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

juansolo

Did someone say wenches...?

:)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

trailer

blearyeyes

Quote from: juansolo on March 15, 2018, 01:15:31 AM
Did someone say wenches...?

:)

So where are these 10mm wenches I keep hearing about?