News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE back in stock

Started by madbean, March 20, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

All the current VFE projects are back in stock.

I'll have an announcement on the next batch of MBP/VFE projects probably this weekend.

Ralfg

Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

gordo

Well, technically there's a day and a half left...

Looking forward to the next one(s) and I don't recall what's up next.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

fair.child

Waiting for The Scream and Blueprint. So far, no delay yet from MBP VFE project. I am guessing he's going to release the Dark Horse.

madbean

Quote from: fair.child on March 24, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
Waiting for The Scream and Blueprint. So far, no delay yet from MBP VFE project. I am guessing he's going to release the Dark Horse.

The Dark Horse will not be releases anytime soon. The Scream and/or Blueprint are actually already the likely next candidates so you must have read my mind.

gordo

You guys are such a tease.  I did finish artwork for dark horse so it's the first time I've had a pedal design ready for a pedal that wasn't released yet, let alone one that might not get released...

It's a good thing I'm not good at this stuff :-)
Gordy Power

gordo

But yeah, if we get a delay in the mix I could potentially run a VFE pedalboard.  Geez I have a serious problem...
Gordy Power

fair.child

I just ordered fab the Rocket EQ, Blueprint, and Bumblebee. The Scream and Blueprint might help me out completing the task of VFE Mega Pedal.

Sequimite

I'm anxiously waiting for the TRIPLET.

fair.child

Well, it's the weekend. Almost over, I've been waiting what he's going to release.

madbean

You guys have built this up to be some major announcement...it's not! Basically, what I already said about the VFE (most likely the Scream and Blueprint) in early April. I'll check into the Triplet at the same time but I won't have enough switching boards and micro-controllers to release all three at once.

For MBP the plan is still the two sub-mini tube projects but I still need a little more work on the delay. Again, early April is the plan. I'm honestly not sure about the Supering right now. I just can't seem to get it done. I've tried like 4 different versions with different features but none of them are just right. But, I'll keep at it. If I can get it sorted this week it will be included with the two tube projects. Once I finally get these off my plate I will turn my attention back the Timelapse and a couple other ones I've mentioned in the Project Development area.

Also, I should have an announcement tomorrow about international shipping - very good news.

Ralfg

Sorry man... I was too excited about some sub mini tube action.
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

fair.child

I know it's limited to the VFE switching which it's a really nice feature to have. I am working on the code for VFE MicroC. Hopefully, I can release something as well before Mid April.

madbean

Update on the VFE releases:
I decided on the Mobius Strip instead of the Blueprint this time. So, it looks like the Triplet and Mobius Strip for sure and possibly the Scream if I have enough time. I think I can release all three at once, after all. Tentative date of April 5th. I'll have a final update in a day or two.

madbean

Mobius Strip and The Scream docs are up. I should have the Triplet finished tomorrow.