News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PCB Stock

Started by jkokura, September 25, 2011, 09:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

I just counted, and I have more than 80 PCBs in my stock right now. Many of them are projects to be verified and then posted here, or to be used by me for customers, but many of them are projects I wanted to do and never really ended up pursuing. What about you? How many PCBs do you have sitting around waiting to be used? Do you have PCBs that you got that sounded like a good idea at the time but now you're not going to use?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimmybjj

Ya I have a ton of pcb's, not quite 80 :) but easily 40. Mostly impulse projects. Projects that I get super excited about but by the time the pcb or parts get here I have moved on to something else. I'm not worried about them though, the obsession eventually comes back around :)
Pcbs no longer available

juansolo

Probably got about 10-15 pcbs not built. Which considering I usually work in vero is quite a lot!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

raulduke

Same here; probably about 15 waiting to be built up.

Or maybe more. I dread to think ! :D

They will all get built up eventually though so no worries.

bigmufffuzzwizz

I have a bunch too. At the moment it's probably about 75, maybe more. At least 50 are a combo of fabbed pcbs and etched boards from Brian, Keefe, Jimmy and a handful of Guitarpcb.  :)
I find myself ordering parts for a lot of vero projects and taking forever to get to them. Like Jim said it does eventually resurface and get built.
Boy I wish a few of those on my list were layouts/designs of mine to test  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

petesz

I think I had about 25.. then i wised up and realised i probably didn't need to build so many and it was gonna cost me heaps in parts and time that i didn't have... Sold a bunch so now i think Ive got about 7 or so left. Plus i figured i can easily buy them again in future if i really want to build them.

jprizz

I know, I know. I've got, lets see here, I've got... 2!  :o.

It's only that way cause I am too cheap. If I had the $ I would probably of ordered every one of Bean's pcb's by now and also etched every PCB I got a layout of. I'm at least with you all in spirit...

sgmezei

Probably 40ish. About half madbean and half guitarpcb. I will definetly do the Bean builds but a couple of the projects from guitarpcb I am not too excited about at the moment. Hopefully that will change but if not I will post on here to give them away. To a good home.

Scott