News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pig Rider Fuzz (possibly NSFW...???)

Started by mrclean77, March 27, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrclean77

NSFW especially if you work on a farm (or are a pig).

An online friend wanted a 2-n-1, but couldn't really decide what he wanted and complained I was throwing too many options at him. I knew he liked aliens, so I told him 'OK...you're getting aliens, something offensive or both'.

SHO aka "Key Bump" (just a little boost) into a Green Russian Muff on my Ancestor Fuzz board. I've built up several versions of Muffs lately and am liking em more and more. There are still versions I need to try and I can't BELIEVE I have yet to build myself a 2-n-1 similar to this. I really like the Triangle and may do an opamp boost into one.

Notes: frikkin MEASURE, folks. The Ancestor Fuzz boards were meant to go into a 1590BB in a portrait layout, so I did some quick eyeballing and loose measuring and got to "aw shoot, it'll fit!". Then I discovered the knob placement was going to force wiring post instead of board-mounting (which meant a good bit more wiring underneath). THEN the height of the 1590BB was giving me trouble with the jacks hitting the board, so I had to swap to the open jacks (I've been using enclosed jacks). I think the height of building in 125Bs and/or the space of building in 1590BBs has spoiled me as far as clearance - I think back on the stuff I've crammed in a 125A and can only wonder why I hated myself that much.

TheDude

Nice and clean guts, very nice. As far as the enclosure... I have no words, but maybe you can hear me laughing even where you are. Where on earth do you find a picture like this?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

The dude abides

pickdropper

Probably NSFW, but I laughed.

Nice clean guts, too.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

mrclean77

Thanks, folks. I think the pic was originally posted in a forum, but google search wasn't too hard - I just typed what I remembered happening in the pic and luckily it came up before I had to view any nightmare fuel. This one has definitely reset the measure by which I will score pedal graphics offensiveness. I may post the whole pic here - the lady at left is fending off the invaders solo....but then you notice the swine aren't fighting or really even detesting.....definitely more questions than answers in this piece.

culturejam

It's like an alien version of Deliverance. I love it.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

mrclean77

Quote from: culturejam on March 27, 2018, 07:54:55 PM
It's like an alien version of Deliverance. I love it.  ;D

;D

If I had any reservations about this one, it would've been smart comments stemming from the graphic combined with the Alabama outline, but it's going to a guy in California, so it balances out.  ;D ;D ;D