News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tenebrion reverb in a 1590a

Started by Thomas3D, April 03, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possible  https://imgur.com/gallery/oAAZn

fair.child

Wow... really hardcore. I bet it's a really tight fit and you get to lift the screws.

Thomas3D

Quote from: fair.child on April 03, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
Wow... really hardcore. I bet it's a really tight fit and you get to lift the screws.
The boards were dremeled down to fit within the lip of the bottom plate. Just enough room so that it screws down tight with no issue. I insulated the entire bottom of the board with wide electric tape.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thomas3D

Quote from: Thomas3D on April 03, 2018, 08:28:04 PM
Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possibleTenebrion reverb in a 1590a  https://imgur.com/gallery/oAAZn
Forgot to mention,  16mm pots, they have smaller height than the 9mm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

mrclean77

Please remember that somebody, somewhere loves you, cares for you and doesn't want you to torture yourself this way!

Seriously, that's way up there on the 1590A 'no way they fit that in there' list. Nice work!!!

287m

WOW! great job!

i love the double sided green perf, cause i use that
but, i dont know what you use, single sided and two tone color? Green solder side and brown componen side?
where i can buy that?

thomasha

Wow a whole brick in a 1590a!
Cool build!

Aleph Null

I was expecting SMD. This is bananas!

Thomas3D

Quote from: 287m on April 04, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
WOW! great job!

i love the double sided green perf, cause i use that
but, i dont know what you use, single sided and two tone color? Green solder side and brown componen side?
where i can buy that?
It's single sided, but masked, i just used the clad side for mounting and connecting the brick and the pots.