News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Guyatone Rolli Phaser

Started by garfo, April 11, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garfo

I haven't been to the forum for a while now.
Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I'll give it a try.

I need your help, bought this Guyatone Phaser second hand and it doesn't have the knobs. I would like to get these exact knobs but I have never seen anything like it. If anyone knows anything about these and where to get them it would be amazing.

thesmokingman

I don't think there's going to be an economical solution to this problem as even a broken vintage unit is going to cost more than you'd be wise to pay for two knobs. while there's no denying that sort of thing adds some value to a vintage effect, it isn't uncommon for the knobs to be replacements ... just look at vintage big muffs.
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

garfo

I found a good replacement. I had some wood knobs lying around and will be using those instead. This pedal is very weird. It sounds funny, in a good way, but behaves differently compared to a traditional Phaser, and also the LED is always on. I wonder if anyone else has one of these and could confirm this is normal.

warriorpoet

Quote from: garfo on April 14, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
I found a good replacement. I had some wood knobs lying around and will be using those instead. This pedal is very weird. It sounds funny, in a good way, but behaves differently compared to a traditional Phaser, and also the LED is always on. I wonder if anyone else has one of these and could confirm this is normal.
Nate DeMont (DeMont guitars and those amazing switches) is the US distributor for Guyatone. If anyone will know, he will.
Mzo.FX, Owner

garfo

Thanks mate!!! Let's see if he can help