News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Greetings! ...Again!

Started by Gnarcade, May 09, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnarcade

Hi There!

Funnily enough, this is sort of a re-introduction I suppose? I was actually a member of the forum 4-5 years ago but cant for the life of me remember my username! :P

Back then I was able to get a few fun builds under my belt thanks to all you wonderful people. I then took an extended break due to grad school and other forms of "adulting." I am super excited to be back and picking back up the soldering iron again. Its been awesome to revisit the board over the last week or so and recognize a lot of key contributors that were around when I first started, as well as so many new people!

I just ordered a Green Bean board which is going to be my first build back. Can't wait to get going! :)

cooder

Welcome back then as well... I did have a wee break too.
And if anyone tells ya that Alzheimers is related to lead smoke of soldering just shrug it off... just get yourself a new user name and password.

As you were...
BigNoise Amplification

Gnarcade

Quote from: cooder on May 09, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Welcome back then as well... I did have a wee break too.
And if anyone tells ya that Alzheimers is related to lead smoke of soldering just shrug it off... just get yourself a new user name and password.

As you were...

There's a small part of me that wants to make a new account and post the exact same introduction to reinforce the joke, but I think I will restrain myself this time. Ha! Thanks for the welcome, I am glad to be back!