News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Chuck Collins/Interfax vs Clone Pedals

Started by Gristlepig, May 18, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gristlepig

Hey... girls talk. Lols

It sold almost instantly after re-listing it. Chuck can't stop me!

Gristlepig

A lot of folks don't get the Action Park thing unless you grew up in the Northeast in the 80's.
Action Park was the most dangerous (and fun) amusement park period. The place was staffed by a crew of stoned and drunk kids and injuries were commonplace. People died there pretty much every summer.
www.buzzfeed.com/danm3/35-horror-stories-that-prove-action-park-was-the-6wr?utm_term=.vpPqODO5J#.cwBX9d91O

We never went, as my mother was rightly cautious after a cousin came back from there with multiple lacerations and a broken collarbone. Yes... it was the Alpine Slide!

At Action Park is the name of Shellac's first LP.

Betty Wont

Quote from: Gristlepig on May 21, 2018, 05:06:16 PM
A lot of folks don't get the Action Park thing unless you grew up in the Northeast in the 80's.
Action Park was the most dangerous (and fun) amusement park period. The place was staffed by a crew of stoned and drunk kids and injuries were commonplace. People died there pretty much every summer.
www.buzzfeed.com/danm3/35-horror-stories-that-prove-action-park-was-the-6wr?utm_term=.vpPqODO5J#.cwBX9d91O

We never went, as my mother was rightly cautious after a cousin came back from there with multiple lacerations and a broken collarbone. Yes... it was the Alpine Slide!

At Action Park is the name of Shellac's first LP.
Huge Shellac fan. I'm glad your pedal sold.

culturejam

My wife and her sister talk about Action Park sometimes. It's usually something like, "I'm so glad we didn't die there."
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

movinginslomo

Quote from: culturejam on May 23, 2018, 12:32:17 AM

My wife and her sister talk about Action Park sometimes. It's usually something like, "I'm so glad we didn't die there."

Johnny Knoxville has a film based it coming out soon "Action Point"