News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

health vs. mbp

Started by madbean, May 21, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Take care, Brian.

Heh, if you wind up putting all your soldering gear, parts, and pcbs on the floor so you can sniff solder while you're lying down to recover...

... you know you have to get someone to take a picture :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

mauzau

Mich P

Wish you the best.
Mich P.

Rockhorst

All the best Brian, hope you get well soon and find out what's the underlying cause.

mjg

That sucks...take it easy, get well soon.

snz728

ahiddentableau

Best wishes, Brian.  I hope your docs can figure it all out soon.

sjaustin

Wow man, that must have been scary! Hoping you get better soon.

zgrav

Brian -- adding my wishes for a speedy diagnosis, treatment and recovery. 

madbean

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. It means a lot.

Positive note: I've quit smoking, drinking (well, maybe 1 drink a week) and lost 10lbs all in the last 3 weeks. So, I'm actually getting quite healthy because of all of this.

playpunk

Get better, Brian! I have been struggling with mid-life health and fitness issues, and keep telling myself that no one else is going to take care of my body if I don't, no one else is going to parent my kids, etc.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

davent

Take care of yourself Brian, one day at a time.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Bret608

Sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad to see you're already taking whatever positive steps are within your power to do! Hope you're feeling better soon.

jambforthelamb

Hang in there Brian! Prayers for you and yours. Your community is behind you all the way!
-Kevin

Gnarcade

Sending positive vibes your way!!! I wish you well and hope that you are able to find some answers and solutions soon.