News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sharkfin 2015- Where to add Wet/Dry pot to circuit?

Started by Turnip-Tone, May 28, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnip-Tone

:) Hi folks. Very new here so sorry if this question has already been covered previously. Not sure how to find it at this early stage.
I just finished Sharkfin 2015. Great PCB from MadBean & great fun. Have no problems with it & worked fine straight off. No unwanted noises & very quiet in bypass too :)
I just need a little help with a mod & was wondering if anyone has put a Wet/Dry mix pot on their build of Sharkfin 2015 & where they connected to the circuit?
I'm not sure if I have to drop one of the switches from the 3PDT Bypass Switch to the output & replace it with a pot or whether it's a little more or less complex than that.
I'm guessing a Linear pot of about 500K would be ok but the Bypass Switch is freaking me out a little & I could do with a little guidance as to where & how I should wire the Linear pot in & also confirm a useful value for it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks  :)

Turnip-Tone

Hi there,

Solved the problem  :) Dry/Wet mix pot makes Sample/Hold section a little more useful & flexible when playing & adds a bit of balanced drive to all the random octave bubbles.
Details posted in forum in Mod section.

Cheers

Aentons

Edit: nevermind