News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

free arduino at arrow

Started by Leevibe, June 04, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

chromesphere

You bet me to it Lee :D Also for internationals, free shipping starts at $50.   Pretty good deal (if you are going to restock anyway).

I've been restocking the webstore in lots of ~$50 orders, not sure what the hell im going to do with 5 arduinos... hah
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

m-Kresol

I was ordering some stuff yesterday and actually tried to find the stuff I needed at Arrow.
was a pain in the butt to find stuff, was much more expensive... also, I didn't need the arduino per se. would have been nice though
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

chromesphere

I agree, its not very user friendly. It can be tricky, I find i have to dig around for a while to find anything or know the exact model number of the part im looking for.  Alot of it is over priced but they have some stuff that is priced well, certainly worth checking with the other suppliers before commiting.  With free delivery it works out pretty good for me.

That flash sale for the the arduino is over.  Now its a free raspberry pi 3 b+ with every $50 order, which is probably an even better deal...!  (free international shipping for orders over $50 as well guys).
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Stomptown

Quote from: m-Kresol on June 05, 2018, 04:50:58 PM
I was ordering some stuff yesterday and actually tried to find the stuff I needed at Arrow.
was a pain in the butt to find stuff, was much more expensive... also, I didn't need the arduino per se. would have been nice though

Their search engine is definitely a pain in the butt.  I usually find the manufacturers part number on Mouser and copy/paste it in the Arrow search bar if I'm looking for something specific.  Definitely over-priced for a lot of things too but they are the perfect solution within the US when you forgot to add one part in your cart while ordering somewhere else. Assuming they stock the part you need...