News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Mega Pedal YouTube Live

Started by fair.child, June 06, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we do YouTube Live for VFE Mega Pedal?

Yes
10 (90.9%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 16, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

cooder

Ah yes I remember you saying that...
I love using the 1776 finish line as well. I just thought it was a programmable looper like the JMK 'epic looper' or so.
Cheers
BigNoise Amplification

fair.child

Just quick reminder for everyone. I'll be streaming in a short moment

You also can join the slack channel

https://join.slack.com/t/intotheswirl/shared_invite/enQtMzgxMTQxMDMyOTI4LTNjN2M2NzhjNGJhYzFmMDE2OTlmYjhkNDM3MmJhZWUyZWJiNWYwZDA5YzBhNzg3MjFlMjlkODQzOWIyOWY1MWI]https://join.slack.com/t/intotheswirl/shared_invite/enQtMzgxMTQxMDMyOTI4LTNjN2M2NzhjNGJhYzFmMDE2OTlmYjhkNDM3MmJhZWUyZWJiNWYwZDA5YzBhNzg3MjFlMjlkODQzOWIyOWY1MWI

I'll be open questions for more details or have some early discussion before we start.

Netnnk

Thanks for the demo. That thing is so impressive. Some questions:
-How similar are the Pale Horse and The Scream?
-Best sounding stacking combos you found for your style?
-My video cut out when you were discussing the Mini Mu.  You added a buffer because of it's position in the chain, but do you think it's fine as-is when alone?

* edit * got my answers from fair.child:
"- Pale Horse is quite different than the Scream. The Scream is more tube screamerish with filter control. AFAIK Pale Horse is a great boost. I like them both. My best config actually Pale Horse Merman or Scream Blues king
- I like white horse on with blues king and Scream then go to Alpha Dog Focus. For delay I just keep turn the blueprint with tap tempo. Modulation just only Choral Reef. I think that works the best for me all the time.
- For the buffer, it's going to lose some signal integrity if there's no buffer within the chain. It's 18 pedals at once and there is a high possibility it'd get high frequency attenuation. Adding the buffer I/O solved the problem."

bsoncini

Damn. With all the world cup fever I totally forgot about this.

zgrav

I was busy yesterday during the live feed, but watched the replay this morning.  Thanks very much for putting that together.  You were also very fluid at adjusting multiple effects when you taking new effects in and out of the chain.   

Seeing the demo makes it clear how useful it is to have organized the effects with their own group switching too.

cooder

Thanks for putting this together, awesome to see and great presentation!
Great to see you happy with the mega pedal, what an achievement!
BigNoise Amplification

fair.child

For those who watched til the end, I'd like to say Thank You! Also, I still have unclaimed two giveaways;

1. Bumblebee main board
2. Focus main board

I think Steve was there and Chris also watched the live. If you guys can ping me which giveaway you want and your addy, that would be awesome!

I am planning to create another YouTube video to explain more details each of them. So, please stay tuned. I have been busy with family and 4th of July so I'll plan to send out the giveaway within this week.

Thank you everyone! I do appreciate the love, thoughts, and opinion!

bsoncini

Just got around to watching the video. Thanks for putting that together. You are a mad man to have even thought about building this beast.