News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A not so quiet spot of Meditation

Started by cooder, June 08, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Zendrive here with added clipping option and relay bypass.

I dig those Larry Carlton and Robben Ford tones, the Zendrive does a good impersonation of it (not that I could play anywhere near that stuff... as usual...).
Robben Ford has just been down here and a Zendrive was on his board since he's not lugging his Dumble down here for some reason. And he didn't need to, he was awesome anyway.

The clipping switch is downwards stock (BAT 41 and Mosfet), middle none, up is two LEDs which doesn't quite make it Marshall but gives it more edge and with tone and voice cranked comes a bit closer.
So the labelling gives a bit of the drift.

Even had a AD712 opamp kicking around, which as the legend of goop goes is the original opamp that Hermida used in the early runs.
Since Lovepedal pumps them out now it's the NE5532. I tried the comparison briefly, can't say i heard much difference, would need to listen more to that swapping around.
Acrylic faceplate with screws on corners.
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

That's really nice looking. Very clean inside and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

verr76

them inards are awesome!! really cool
Hobbyist builder/seller at FPFFX.

m-Kresol

nice build all around. I see you didn't loose your wiring skills during your hiatus. :o
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

nzCdog

That's really tidy work... Impressive guts too

Boba7

Impressive build, I really like the look of your builds
Really awesome job

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

sgtrutters

That relay switching breakout board, is that something you designed or something you purchased somewhere?  I'm looking for an option like that to get away from some 3PDT switches for a change!    :D

mrclean77

Spic n span, per usual...dig the graphics and I like adding options like this: increase versatility without going overboard w options (although some may argue too much is just enough, and that's ok, too)

TGP39

This is beautiful.  I want to build one of these so bad.  I have yet to explore the OCD or Timmy drives.   Soon, I hope. 
-Steve. 
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.