News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Silk Road / Sho on vero

Started by SlaveUnit, June 16, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlaveUnit

Finished up a couple recently. Thanks for looking everyone.

My personal opinion on the silk road is that I really like it to boost a low gain amp. Also great to boost another pedal. It seems to work well in the same way that a Timmy would in these instances. Where I thought it was just ok was playing into my Port City Pearl 50 100% clean amp. It still sounds good at med-high volumes but I just wasn't into it when it was whisper quiet into that amp. Although it did sound great at any volumes and playing into any type of clean or dirty channel into my Egnater Tweaker 40. Just my honest review. I'm sure others may feel differently.

Next up is the Sho'Nuff boost. Not too much to say with this one that everyone in doesn't already know.

cooder

Can't see any pics or inks to pics...
BigNoise Amplification

SlaveUnit

Thanks cooder. Any better now?

zombiesonore

EBK

Now I have the Last Dragon theme song stuck in my head.  You posess the power of the Glow.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

cooder

Quote from: SlaveUnit on June 17, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
Thanks cooder. Any better now?
Sooo much better.... very nice, great finishes and graphics! Noice!
BigNoise Amplification

matmosphere

Hahahaha, you gonna make Sho kiss your converse? Now I need to watch that movie again.

Both look awesome! Excellent work

gordo

Really clean work inside and out.  Nicely done!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?