News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

DC Echo

Started by Bio77, March 06, 2022, 06:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleph Null

Really beautiful work! Love the graphic design. Also love that toggle switch tip.

culturejam

That's a really excellent build!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Thewintersoldier

Wow John, I give up no film. Your design and execution inside and out is breathtaking.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 09, 2022, 04:09:25 AM
Wow John, I give up no film. Your design and execution inside and out is breathtaking.
What are you talking about? Those 2pt outlines are something I used to steer clear of before seeing you pull it off a hundred or so times  ;D  I am going to avoid placing holes in printed parts of the graphic in future designs.  The bit dragged some chips around the LED holes, this time.  Had to do some touch up with permanent marker to fix it.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on March 09, 2022, 08:46:26 AM
Thanks everyone!

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 09, 2022, 04:09:25 AM
What are you talking about? Those 2pt outlines are something I used to steer clear of before seeing you pull it off a hundred or so times  ;D  I am going to avoid placing holes in printed parts of the graphic in future designs.  The bit dragged some chips around the LED holes, this time.  Had to do some touch up with permanent marker to fix it.
You gotta make sure the bit is sharp. I got the step bits with a file every once in a while to avoided that. The only issue I have is once in a while the powder coat will be brittle after baking and will chip when using a center punch or drilling.
Who the hell is Bucky?

fig

Professionally sexy!
I'm lookin' for this place called Lee Ho Fooks

LaceSensor

nzCdog

Wow, I love this.  So clean, congrats :)