News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phaser Phriday- daughters of the dragon

Started by Thewintersoldier, May 28, 2021, 02:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here's one I redid cause I wasn't happy with it. Pedalpcb Bi-phase. No film decal on polished enclosure. Came out really nice. It's hard to photograph this one so I got some different angles. Hope it's Jimi approved!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Man, that looks fantastic. I came across mine when I took the group pic, no labels just writing in pencil. Yours looks waaay better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

danfrank

Very nice!
I'm finishing mine up and figured out a way to make the effect LEDs pulse with the corresponding LFOs. How I did it was take out the 4k7 LED resistors and sub them with a 30k but keep the end closest to the depth pot lifted and solder it to the  #3 pin of the depth pot. See pic. I've done this with many other phaser and flanger boards and it works great. I do use high brightness, super low current LEDs though... I figure 30k won't load down an op amp too much.

cooder

Looks amazeballs, very nice! Great sounding phaser by all accounts and the possibilities.... whoopwhoop.
BigNoise Amplification