News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shoot the moon

Started by studiodunn, July 19, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studiodunn

Built this for a buddy. This was actually my first order from Osh and I really dig the service, but I definitely missed having direct mount pots.

All in all a really great sounding pedal and easy to build. I gave a shout out to Culture Jam and hope my buddy digs it.

TURN OFF YOUR BLINKER!!!

gordo

That's too funny.  What a great idea!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Leevibe

I love that art! I've had a '76 and a '79 bus. It's not as popular as the older split windows etc. but I kind of like them. This brings back memories.

culturejam

Wow, my original layout!

Yeah, it sucks not having board-mounted pots. Pickdropper did a layout with board-mounted pots. Maybe he would share on OSHpark if you ever want to build another one.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

cooder

That put a big smile on my face! Genius and fun, well done!
I'm sure your mate will be blown away!
BigNoise Amplification

alanp

I think you landed amongst the stars... nice work!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

mjg

That is too cool.  Great idea and you pulled it of perfectly. 

studiodunn

Thank you all for the kind words!
I haven't been doing allot of pedal builds lately, but I always get a unique satisfaction from them. They are challenging and frustrating, but something about the small space that make them very gratifying when they fire up. theu are also much easier to give to friends than guitars and amps  8)

And this community is heads and tails above the rest....thank you.

stringsthings

Turn off your blinker!   :)
All You Need Is Love

pickdropper

Quote from: culturejam on July 20, 2018, 12:57:16 AM
Wow, my original layout!

Yeah, it sucks not having board-mounted pots. Pickdropper did a layout with board-mounted pots. Maybe he would share on OSHpark if you ever want to build another one.

I can dig up the files and send them to you.  It's really your circuit, so you should have files.  I have no issue at all if you want to share them on Oshpark; it's totally your call.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper