News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A few restocks out today

Started by madbean, February 03, 2021, 07:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

3PDT#2, Imp_v2, RoadRage, Softie1&2, WeenerWah are back in stock. Also, the Softie3 is now available. This is the same Softie circuit but in a lower profile format that will fit the 125B and 1590B or BB. The idea was to do one in the same footprint/style as the VFE switching board. I have not updated the doc yet to include it but I will do so today.

Lastly, the Violenzz was supposed to be available for purchase but there was a problem with the panels I got from the manufacturer. So, I'm not sure of when I will have those. Hopefully soon.

Next new project release will be in March.

EBK

Quote from: madbean on February 03, 2021, 07:36:20 AM
Also, the Softie3 is now available. This is the same Softie circuit but in a lower profile format that will fit the 125B and 1590B or BB.
But the Softie2 fits in a lozenge tin!*  ;D
https://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=31823.0

More seriously, I have had enough fun with the Softie that I will probably buy some Softie3 boards in the future (probably when I buy a BoomBoom board).  Thanks for your hard work!

*I did intentionally put some parts on the "wrong" side of the board to improve the fit in my build.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

gordo

I've been using the Softie boards more lately, so thanks for this.  I like the layout better than my Codas.  And I really like soft switching in general.

A note on the Violenzz, if I haven't already mentioned it: I ordered some 183's from StompboxParts and that circuit just kills now.  No idea what the measurements are on the trannies but they sound terrific.  For some reason I still don't sound like Eric Johnson though.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?